Roles and Responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals and designs based on requirements for Digital, Web and Print medias.
- Adapt designs for creatives from the organisation’s painting archives and colour palettes.
- Prepare options of rough drafts and present design ideas.
- Develop illustrations and designs using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Work closely with marketing team.
- Degree in Design or Fine Arts will be preferred.
- A strong portfolio of graphics and illustrations.
- Expertise with design software and technologies (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Years of experience: 2-3 years / freshers welcome for junior role.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
Benefits: Health Insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Saturday(Optional)
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Language: English (Preferred)
License/Certification: Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or degree in Design or equivalent. (Preferred)