- Information We Collect We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number when you fill out a contact form on our website or sign up for our newsletter. We also collect non-personal information such as your browser type and IP address.
- How We Use Your Information We use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, provide you with information about our services, and send you our newsletter if you have subscribed to it. We also use non-personal information to improve our website and services.
- Third-Party Services We use third-party services such as Google Analytics to track website usage and improve our website. These services may collect non-personal information about your use of our website.
- Security We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Links to Other Websites Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.